Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (formal) The act of not telling the truth.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful, with an attempt to justify act, even if unnecessary.
2. Deliberate. That is, an awareness exists that untruth is being spoken or written or gestured. Or there is full recognition that veracity of information is not attempted to be confirmed.
3. Truth is known. Or fact(s) can be discovered or found out before opening the mouth or writing or gesturing untruth(s).
4. Some gain or benefit is expected as an outcome of insincerity.
5. A justification, and a reconfirmation, if necessary, will be made after untruth is told.
6. Hearer(s) or listener(s) or reader(s) knows or suspects that what is being heard or what is read is falsehood. (Though person being told a lie is not in a position to stop liar or question 'tale'.)
7. No sanction or punishment will be suffered, at least, not immediately, by untruthful person.
8. Lying serves purpose(s) for the mendacious person(s).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game