Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (idiomatic - a trip/walk down memory lane) Time that you spend thinking about and remembering the past or going to a place again in order to remind yourself of past experiences.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered a necessity.
3. Memory (= brain) is sharp or memorial (= recall) is active. And circumstances in place revisited has not significantly changed.
4. State in which thoughts are had or mood at the time of journey and stay in place are not confusing, abnormal or strange.
5. Duration spent thinking about event or visiting place is considered reasonable to help make a meaning of the period of time expended on the activity.
6. No sadness, injury, misery, inconvenience or embarrassment, etc. is suffered or will be experienced as a result of recollection.
7. Act achieves objective(s) or serves purpose(s).
See perfect NOSTALGIA (1).
See perfect LIFE (2).
Quote: "Death leaves a heart ache no one can heal; but love leaves a memory no one can steal". - Author Unknown.
Quote: "The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives". - Rob Liano.
Quote: "A key to happiness is to do kind things for others. A key to misery is to expect them to be grateful". -Steve Maraboli.
See perfect DEJA VU.
See perfect FORGETTERY.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game