Click on any title to read the full article
|Bad hair day|
|BAD HAIR DAY|
Definition: (informal) A day on which everything seems to go wrong.
* All eleven elements would be in.
1. Never expected to go wrong, and therefore not possible to prepare for, even if a suspicion is had that things wouldn't go well.
2. The wake-up time was 'off the mark', be this early or late.
3. Mood on getting up, excited or dull, confused or sullen, etc. was not the usual.
4. Waking hours were not productively used, whether or not a things-to-do list was prepared.
5. Explanation, reason or excuse cannot be made, found or given for situation, even if the cause(s) of 'confusion' is/are known.
6. Inaction or inattention is not possible on this day. That is, issues have to be attended to or dealt with. (To emphasize.)
7. Losses that will be suffered on this day will be significant as a result of the magnitude of the day's mishaps, oversights, errors, etc. And these would neither be recoverable nor 'redeemable'.
8. Methods, tactics, strategies, etc. used, during day, to try to achieve goal(s), are the usual ones that have worked well in the past. That is, approaches taken are not so new or strange as to be responsible for the wrongs.
9. 'Misfortunes' being experienced on the day will not be taken out on others that are not directly connected with things going awry.
10. (Reserved.) (Some kind of good will result, in the long run, from those seemingly awful 24 hours - though this will not be known until the following day, days, weeks, months or in the distant future.)
11. Hopes and aspirations would almost have been completely extinguished on this day. That is, if survived, it would have been by living 'on the brink'. In other words, the day, as it progresses or progressed, will be full of bad thoughts, negative ideas, discouraging occurrences, etc.
DID YOU PRAY ..., THE NIGHT BEFORE AND/OR ON GETTING UP ?
Quote: "Despair is like forward children, who, when you take away one of their playthings, throw the rest into the fire for madness. It grows angry with itself, turns its own executioner, and revenges its misfortunes on its own head". - Pierre Charron.
Quote: "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle". - Einstein.
Quote: "Who is not satisfied with himself will grow; who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things" - Chinese proverb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game