Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (law) The committing of illegal acts by a public official.
* All five elements would be in.
1. Completely an indefensible action as obligations to official is being fully met by the employer or state.
2. Official will be aware of all the loopholes and have arrangement in place to evade detection by the authorities.
3. Loss that results from illegality cannot be immediately noticed or felt to warrant an investigation, prosecution, etc.
4. 'Respected criminal' (so-called official) will not publicly admit wrongdoing (never remorseful) and freely flaunts ill-gotten gains (so shameless), as he/she will never be caught (sleeps well).
5. The laws, rules and regulations, terms and conditions, etc. will eventually be amended, or changed, or tightened to prevent the continuation or repetition of illegalities being committed.
See perfect MISDIRECTION (3).
Quote: "The very essence of a free government consists in considering offices as public trusts, bestowed for the good of the country, and not for the benefit of an individual or a party". - James Caldwell.
See perfect MALFEASANCE (2).
Quote: "Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to reach for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth". - Mohandas K. Gandhi.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game