Click on any title to read the full article
i. (idiomatic - leave somebody in the lurch) (informal) To fail to help somebody when they are relying on you to do so.
ii. Leave someone in the lurch - abandon someone in difficulties.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Who fails or abandons another will have a purpose and consider the 'wickedness' necessary.
2. A reason or the reasons for not helping or supporting will not be disclosed at the point or time of need.
3. The wherewithal, an ability, a capacity, etc. required to help will be possessed fully and unconditionally.
4. Lack or absence of assistance will result in a serious loss for who suffers 'deprivation', even if this is not admitted.
5. Who disappoints another or the other will be worried and mindful of the likelihood or possibility of a revenge or 'payback'.
6. Who brings about a let-down or shock will go 'unpunished'. That is, the law or a rule cannot be used to sanction the unjust person.
THE HEART OF MAN ...
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game