Click on any title to read the full article
i. A soft gentle song sung to make a child go to sleep.
ii. A quiet song which is intended to be sung to babies and young children to make them go to sleep.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful to sing (see definition).
2. Necessary to make child, etc. go to sleep (connect to #1).
3. 'Singer' sings with his/her best smoothest voice. (To emphasize.)
4. Lyrics should be soothing, and/or pleasing, especially if child is smart or some prodigy or a genius.
5. Sung at the right time, not after baby just woke up from a sleep.
6. Voice will need, or will have, no accompaniment like clapping, musical instrument, etc.
7. Achieves goal(s). That is, singing will not be a waste of time.
See perfect SERENADE (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game