Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A wealthy liberal.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Believes liberality is for a purpose and/or vitally necessary.
2. Managing resources well - not likely to become poor shortly.
3. Has a foundation, solid system used to distribute largesse.
Gives, gives and gives ...
Nothing to do with politics.
See perfect GAZILLIONAIRE.
Quote: "The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt". - Frederick Buechner.
4. Source(s) providing all the riches fulfill all legal obligations.
5. Allegiance is to free-market, laissez-faire policies, views, etc.
6. Achieves goal(s), only if he/she does not interfere with process.
... again and again.
This ain't about religion.
See perfect BILL GATES.
Quote: "The cure for all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love.' It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life". - Lydia Maria Child.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game