Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A line or rope thrown to rescue somebody who is in difficulty in the water.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Length is appropriate. Will reach the person in danger.
3. Material of line or rope is right, that is, what is thrown is strong enough to be useful.
4. Nature and features will be appropriate to hold, grip, tie, etc., as applicable or necessary.
5. Will be fixed firmly or held tightly at the 'other end'. And controlled or controllable, or manipulated, if required.
6. Thrown timely ! (To emphasize.)
7. Serves desired purpose(s).
* QUICK !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game