Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Payment to families for having children.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary by the who pays or the approving authority.
2. Children are not adopted kids but those biologically had by the claimants of payments.
3. Amount would have been correctly calculated, no matter the number of kids involved.
4. Sum will be believed substantial by the recipients (to emphasize, connect to #6).
5. Policy does not lead to a baby boom. That is, there will be no 'pregnancies for cash'.
6. Payment received will be exclusively used for the benefit of a child or the children.
7. Family will remain as a single united one, after the cessation or stoppage of grant or freebie.
8. Children contribute to the well-being of society, on becoming adults. That is, investment will not be in vain.
>> NO MORE, FOR MORE !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game