Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (especially British, popular) An attempted or successful act of making a fool of someone.
* All seven or eight elements, as applicable, would be in.
1. Purposeful and thought necessary by prankster.
2. The victim was 'on guard' before falling for joke.
3. Applicable rule(s) will not be disclosed to 'fool'.
4. Nothing present to dissuade the action (successful).
5. A change of mind occurs and stops progress (attempt).
6. Who would have been, or is made, a fool is saddened.
7. 'Fool' learned lesson from the close shave or a fall.
8. The mischief-maker won't be sanctioned or punished.
See perfect FOOL (5).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game