Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Someone who chatters.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Believes that they have a purpose and that chatter is necessary.
2. Does not usually have something more important to do at the time.
3. Never really interested if the listener or hearer is attentive.
4. Gives no room for an interjection, or a question, or contribution.
5. Makes some sense - understandable - even if the issue is unimportant.
6. Will ordinarily expect an endorsement, or 'applause', or approval.
7. Won't stop or end until through with all that he or she has to say.
8. Takes offence or reacts negatively, when told to pause or shut up.
See perfect LOUDMOUTH.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game