Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (law) A case which is taken as a precedent in deciding subsequent cases.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to make ascription.
2. Court's jurisdiction won't be a bone of contention.
3. Umpteenth number of appeals on case have failed.
4. Case had been rightly codified in a body of laws.
5. Issue already decided is beyond a judicial review.
6. New legislation, if possible, won't change a thing.
7. Justice is served by the acceptance of a precedence.
See perfect IRRECONCILIABILITY.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game