Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who is trained and qualified to advise people about the law and to represent them in court, and to write legal documents.
* All twelve elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, that is, lawyer has a reason for being in profession.
2. Qualified, not phoney or 'quack'! That is, training had is thorough or comprehensive, and/but this never really ends. (To emphasize, see #1).
IN WHATEVER BRANCH OF THE LAW.
3. In a 'bar'. That is, currently registered to practice, with a qualification that is of relevance, especially when he or she has to appear in a particular court.
IN A LOWER, APPELLATE OR 'KANGAROO' COURT.
4. Respects the bench at all times. That is, never gets personal or unduly confrontational with the judge(s) or jury, except on a (the) point(s) of law.
WITH OR WITHOUT JUNIOR(S), STAMMERER OR SILVER TONGUED.
5. Knowledgeable about the law. That is, always reading and/or up-to-date, constantly researching, etc., and aware of current legal procedure(s) and practice(s), etc.
PROSECUTING OR DEFENDING OR A FRIEND OF THE COURT.
6. Completely honest with his or her client. (Not necessarily 100% truthful with the jury or judge or opposing counsel or paralegal or spouse!)
WHATEVER THE ISSUE.
Quote: "He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides". - Charles Lamb.
|Below the Line|
|7. Charge, that is, legal fees, is fair, no, minimal. (And what is demanded and/or received from client is truly the minimum possible.)|
SILK OR 'COTTON'.
Quote: "Lawyers have to make a living, and can only do so by inducing people to believe that a straight line is crooked". - Alfred Nobel.
further below the line
8. This person is never on the wrong side of the law, especially while practicing profession !
EX-CONVICT OR PARDONED CRIMINAL OR... .
Quote: "... civilisation... cannot be universal except by being a dynamic synthesis of all the cultural values of all civilisations". - Cheikh Anta Diop Senghor.
much further below the line
9. (Reserved.) (Never involved in lawbreaking, making an underhand deal with a corrupt judge or compromised jury!)
10. Wins case(s) cleanly, always. Or advise and/or document that he or she gives or drafts will be without a flaw. (Or/and, wins cleanly, whenever on an appeal to a higher court.)
11. Always advances the cause of justice. That is, sensible and reasonable, always contributing to the improvement of the criminal justice system and/or betterment of the administration of justice.
12. Achieves goal(s) or serves purpose(s), for self and clients.
CIVIL OR CRIMINAL OR CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE - DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW THE JUDGE !
Quote: "If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers". - Charles Dickens.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game