Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act or process of making a law or laws.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful for and decided as necessary by the lawmaker(s).
2. Authority to enact law (system of rules) would be subsisting.
3. Applicable due process will be followed from a start to finish.
4. Will be concluded or completed in good time to have maximum impact.
5. No lacuna will be in what is enacted and no retroactive effect.
6. Promulgation would be done rightly and exactly as prescribed.
7. Achieves goal(s), only if act is enforced, with a 'zero tolerance'.
See perfect LEGISLATION (2).
Quote: "No one ought to be wiser than the laws". - Latin philosophers.
Quote: "It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law". - Thomas Hobbes.
Quote: "If we desire respect for the law we must first make the law respectable". - Louis D. Brandeis.
Quote: "Law making is rigorous. If you spell wrongly you may end up passing the wrong law". - Senator Abubakar Bagudu.
Quote: "You are as relevant as the solution you provide, the better the solution the more relevant you become". - Ayo Adio.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game