Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (mainly American) Law-enforcement agencies or officials are responsible for catching people who break the law.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to have selected people to act as 'catchers'. (See perfect BREACH OF THE PEACE.)
2. Has an authority or authorization to 'stalk', arrest, detain, etc. the suspects or people under watch (See perfect CRIME SCENE.)
3. Enabled to perform duty safely and securely. That is, won't suffer an unplanned loss in the course of work. (See perfect LYNCH MOB.)
4. Observes the rules of engagement during operations. That is, must no break the law before catching the lawbreakers! (See perfect COP.)
5. Hands over lawbreakers, if and whenever caught, to the appropriate official(s). That is, may go on leave, have rest of mind, give victim support, etc. only after concluding assignment. (See perfect CITIZEN'S ARREST.)
6. Acts humanely and professionally: responsibly; while pursuing the lawbreaking citizens and/or foreigners. And never connives with a suspected criminal or lawbreaker. (See perfect SECURITY RISK.)
7. Achieves goal(s). That is, agencies or officials will be effective and not only act as deterrent. And will not end up also breaking the law, even after catching others. (See perfect LAW AND ORDER.)
8. Gives relevant briefs, updates, etc. especially if or when there is public interest in crime committed. (See perfect PRESS CONFERENCE.)
INTERNATIONAL. REGIONAL. FEDERAL. STATE. LOCAL.
Quote: "We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws". - Hunter S. Thompson.
Quote: "[The law] is a jealous mistress and requires a long and constant courtship. It is not to be won by trifling favors, but by lavish homage". - Joseph Story (1779-1845).
Quote: "A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others so that they may have the strength to stand on their own". - Beth Revis.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game