Click on any title to read the full article
i. (abbreviation: KO) (in boxing) A blow that makes an opponent fall to the ground and be unable to get up, so that he or she loses the fight.
ii. A blow in boxing which makes a boxer unable to get up before being counted out.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary, by who gives kayo!
2. First and only thrown punch. Immediately after the bell sounded to signify the start of the bout. That is, before breaking into a sweat, or getting any blow (punch) from the opponent.
3. The punch thrower is/was not on performance-enhancing drugs.
4. The count - to ten - by the umpire is/was accurately timed, not rushed, hurried or 'fast-forwarded'.
NO RABBIT PUNCH, PLEASE.
|Below the Line|
|1. Knocked-out opponent is/was, thankfully, alive afterwards.|
See perfect KNOCK-DOWN (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game