Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The keyworker for a particular group of clients or patients is the person who works with them most closely and has most responsibility for them.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to have person so designated.
2. Will be informed/aware of 'burden' placed on his or her shoulders.
3. Considered as qualified by way of education, experience, etc.
4. Believed to be most suitable, even if he/she is the least trained.
5. Has the relevant authority, will be given the wherewithal, and will always be granted required unrestricted access.
6. Performs task dutifully. That is, handles group of clients or patients satisfactorily, for the employer's benefit; achieves goal(s).
7. Will not take advantage of 'special link' to select group, to earn himself or herself undue privileges or benefits.
8. Does not have an undeclared intention to resign from job soon.
See perfect BEDSIDE MANNER.
See perfect CUSTOMER NEED.
See perfect GOLDEN RULE.
See perfect CLOSENESS (5).
See perfect JOURNEYMAN (2).
See perfect INTERACTION (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game