Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A Japanese way of running a company by always trying to improve the way people work and what they do.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, especially for the owners of the company.
2. Employees are constantly engaged with, in order to win them over. That is, a labour union will be vibrant and cooperates with managers.
3. Valid observations or reasonable demands that will be made by the workers and customers will be promptly attended to by the management.
4. A reward and punishment system will be in place at all times.
5. Management shows the way in efficiency and/or purposefulness. That is, the managers will not be wasteful, embezzlers, corrupt, etc.
6. Financial gains of the company, if any, will be shared with or extended to workers, be this by profit-sharing or pay rise or bonuses.
7. Constant reviews and redeployment will be taking place. That is, schedule of duties and appointments will not be static or permanent.
8. Dealings engaged in will not be unethical or by underhand methods.
9. The workers reflect learning through increased productivity and loyalty to the organization. That is, the way achieves objective(s).
See perfect JOB SECURITY (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game