Click on any title to read the full article
i. (usually - the judiciary) The judges of a country or a state, when they are considered as a group.
ii. (US) The apparatus of law and its administrators.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Established by the instrument of law.
3. Well-funded, to be able to perform roles effectively.
... THE 'LAST HOPE' OF THE COMMON MAN.
4. Manned by incorruptible, impartial and independent-minded judges, magistrates, etc.
5. Support staff and other officials - bailiffs, court clerks, etc. - are competent and professional.
a. Do not frustrate the dispensation of justice.
b. Do not misinterpret the law or ethos of justice.
c. Will not be indicted by the judiciary of another jurisdiction.
d. Will not impede access to or delivery of justice or lessen the quality of justice dispensed.
> NO FRIVOLITIES !
6. Observes and respects the principle of the separation of powers.
7. Never subjugates itself to the whims and caprices of the other arms of government. That is, individual judges or group as a collective will not be subservient to the executive or legislature.
8. Judges, staff, officials, etc. will never go on a strike or stage a protest or threaten an industrial action! (To emphasize.)
9. Serves purpose(s) - supports or advances the process of law; promotes equity, fairness, accountability, etc. - at all times.
* A BASTION OF JUSTICE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game