Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A professional writer for or editor of a newspaper or other periodical.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Writes, reports only the 'truth' (now, take off those quotation marks!).
2. Gets his or her information from only genuine source(s), ... or from the horse's mouth.
3. Gets no payment, honorarium, gifts, etc. before and after, or for any article that is/was published (not even for an advertorial).
4. Will be an 'expert', only in a subject/topic, ... not more than one!
HELPS MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Quote: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life". - Confucius.
|Below the Line|
|1. Writer or editor (or the employer) never faces a libel or defamation suit as a result of his/her work.|
2. Writer or editor has no other source of livelihood, that is, works full-time.
3. Uses no pseudonym, unless nom de plume is known by the readers !
NEED NOT BE TRAINED, THAT IS, SOMETIMES UNLETTERED. AND SADLY, NOT COMPULSORY TO BE WELL-BRED. REMEMBER THE ETHICS ! PLEASE, BE RESPONSIBLE: THE HALLMARK IS BEING OBJECTIVE; REMAINING 'NEUTRAL'.
Quote: "Journalists do not live by words alone, although sometimes they have to eat them". - Adlai E. Stevenson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game