Click on any title to read the full article
|Joie de vivre|
|JOIE DE VIVRE|
i. (from French) A feeling of great happiness and enjoyment of life.
ii. (literary) A feeling of happiness and enjoyment of life.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Believed purposeful and considered necessary to have feeling, for who is in particularly positive state. (OOMPH.)
2. Problems, challenges, issues, concerns, failings, etc., if any, that may exist, will be relegated to the background. (EMOTION.)
3. Measure or extent of feeling will be considered as reasonable, whether expressed openly or 'suppressed'. (ENJOYMENT.)
4. A readiness and willingness to be fully engaged in an activity will be possessed or displayed, during period. (HAPPINESS.)
5. Person will be prepared, and can be enabled, if necessary, to do what is required, to let happiness or enjoyment materialise. (MOOD.)
6. (Reserved.) (Not had while in death throes, or on a deathbed, or in the declining years. That is, surroundings and/or ambience of environment will be conducive for feelings to thrive, at least awhile.) (WOW.)
7. Who has feeling will hate to hear or listen to stories of the afterlife or the hereafter. And won't ordinarily mention or discuss a terminal disease, hints about death, economic depression, etc. (YES!)
* THE BEST OF 'THE BEST'.
* LIFE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL.
See perfect WORLD-WEARINESS.
See perfect RUSSIAN ROULETTE.
See perfect ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game