Click on any title to read the full article
|Jack of all trades|
|JACK OF ALL TRADES|
i. (idiomatic - a jack of all trades) A person who can do many different types of work, but who perhaps does not do them very well.
ii. If you refer to someone as a jack of all trades, you mean they are able to do a variety of different jobs. You are also often suggesting that they are not very good at any of these jobs.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Usually unnecessarily enthusiastic about pending tasks. And will readily volunteer to do or be involved in doing a job.
2. Will claim to know enough to do thing efficiently or effectively, and to solve problem quickly and easily, certificated or not.
3. Expresses an objection to being labelled as 'incompetent'. That is, will take exception to being referred to as a jack of all trades!
4. Always reluctant to give way or step aside, when a better or superior comes along to help with endeavour or assignment.
5. Constantly improving his or her skills, abilities, etc. That is, will be learning on the job, even as person will never succeed in doing jobs well, as a result of not specializing or concentrating on a particular field. (To emphasize.)
6. Will be useful, even if for only a brief period, especially when there is no better and ready alternative.
See perfect MAN (9).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game