Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (theology) Irenic theology, concerned with promoting unity among Christian Churches.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary by the body of Christ.
2. Cooperation and collaboration will be a regular feature.
a. Programs such as crusades won't clash.
b. No condemnable preachings and messages.
c. No poaching churchgoers or congregation.
d. No comparing notes after the collections.
e. No denigration of another religious faith.
f. No litigiousness displayed by the Churches.
See perfect SENSE OF UNITY.
See perfect SENSE OF UNIFICATION.
4. All submit to the leadership of their various denominations.
5. No flouting secular laws. That is, won't challenge authorities.
6. Serves purpose(s) or achieves goal(s), whatever this/these is/are.
(louder) AMEN !
See perfect AFRICAN.
See perfect HEAVENLINESS.
C & S. C.A.C. COCIN. C.C.C.
Evangelical Church of West Africa.
United Baptist. United African.
Et cetera !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game