Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) A written promise that you will pay somebody the money you owe them (a way of writing 'I owe you').
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful to promise.
2. Necessary to write note.
3. Clear and without any error.
4. Detailed and complete, especially about the amount owed.
5. Written and exchanged timely between the debtor/creditor.
6. Signed and endorsed, and dated, whether witnessed or not.
7. Has a solid basis. That is, money owed or collected was genuine.
8. Serves purpose(s). And can be used as a proof of indebtedness.
See perfect DEBT (2).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game