Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Law) A meeting in which the police ask someone questions to see if they have committed a crime.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the cops (to emphasize).
2. Basis of 'invitation' will be reasonable suspicion.
3. 'Pulling' in will be appropriately authorized by a superior.
4. Right(s) of the accused, if any, is/are read to interviewee before start.
5. The questions will be clearly understandable and understood.
6. Session is recorded fully, electronically or otherwise.
7. Lasts for a reasonable period of time (connect to #3).
8. Serves purpose(s), even without an arrest afterwards.
See perfect INNOCENCE (1).
See perfect ALLEGATION.
See perfect SCOFFLAW.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game