Click on any title to read the full article
i. [ ~ (on/into something) ] An official investigation to find out the cause of somebody's death, especially when it has not happened naturally.
ii. A judicial or official inquiry especially before a jury, usually to inquire into the cause of death where this is not certified by a doctor or where possibility of crime cannot be ruled out.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Made up of only trained persons or professionals.
3. Provided with all the required assistance or support that the inquisitors requests or requested.
4. Task undertaken to the best of members' abilities, within the terms of reference given to them.
See perfect INVESTIGATION (1).
|Below the Line|
|1. Achieves objective(s). That is, a cause (of death) existed and was found, as a result of the questions asked.|
... MAY GO OUTSIDE ITS TERMS OF REFERENCE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game