Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (formal) An act of breaking a law or rule: breach.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for 'criminal' (connect to #2 & #3).
2. Act before being done is known as an infringement.
3. Considered a necessity - to secure and 'advantage', prove a point, challenge a law or defy an authority, etc.
4. Doer (= breaker) knows the consequences of action and he or she is ready to pay the price, if any.
5. Committed of own freewill (to emphasize).
6. Achieves objective(s), as hoped or planned for.
7. Law breaker is punished or penalized accordingly.
8. Not regretted or apologized for, no matter the sanction.
See perfect WRONG (1).
See perfect YELLOW CARD.
See perfect breach of promise.
See perfect LAWBREAKING.
See perfect SCOFFLAW.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game