Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The state of not doing anything; not being active.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to be in particular state.
2. Not an illegal state. That is, there is no requirement to do a particular thing at the point in time; nothing that ought to be done that is left undone.
3. State is not the result of an inability. That is, person or thing can be active or work. In other words, person is in the right senses and frame of mind, and thing can be made functional.
4. No loss is suffered as a direct result of doing nothing. That is, state will not be regretted (connect to #2, to emphasize).
5. Person or thing is inactive (= 'off') for period desired. That is, state can be changed, to a working/functional one, whenever necessary.
6. (Reserved.) (Person is not thinking - with a strategy - and thing is not specially programmed - and preparing - to perform a function after temporary break.)
7. State serves purpose(s), for a period of its lasting.
... REST IS IMPORTANT !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game