Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality or state of being impalpable (not perceptible to the touch).
* All six elements would be in.
1. Cause or reason for quality is or can be known.
2. (Reserved.) (If man-made, created for a purpose.)
3. Particular condition will cause no unplanned loss.
4. Sense of touch will be believed present at the time.
5. Lasts for some considerable duration (connect to #4).
6. Imperception achieves goal(s), whatever this/these be.
Quote: "Black and white always looks modern, whatever that word means". - Karl Lagerfield.
Quote: "The one who loves the least, controls the relationship". - Robert Anthony.
Quote: "Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed". - I. F. Stone.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game