Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (especially British English) A sweet mixture of sugar and water, milk, butter or egg white that is used to cover and decorate cakes.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for mixture to be put on cake.
2. Quality of its ingredients is of the highest standard.
3. Quantity is of the appropriate level. That is, layer is not too thin, but fairly thick to be able to provide adequate cover. (Connect to #4 & #7.)
4. Prepared and put on or over, at the right time; 'fresh', long after cake is baked and ready.
5. Colour choice or combination of colours is/are appropriate and fitting for the occasion, event, etc. And colour(s) enhances the beauty of cake (decoration).
6. Put on all parts/sides of cake, less the base, to provide adequate and required protection (cover).
7. Stays solid in place, complete without a crack, hole, etc. for period required.
8. Serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are.
EDIBLE ..., at least for the kids !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game