Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The doing of something very fast and in a confused manner.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and considered a necessity by doer.
2. Time won't be available to be slow and to plan.
3. No caution about hurrying and/or thoughtlessness.
4. Expectation will be for success (to emphasize).
5. Strength/expenses used will be additional/extra.
6. What is being done will be completed or concluded.
7. What it achieves would be less than the desire.
8. Loss that occurs in situation will be affordable.
9. A lesson would be learned therein or thereafter.
Will it end up badly ? [ See perfect ADEPT.]
Any understanding ? [See perfect SORRY.]
Quote: "A fool's haste is no speed". - African proverb.
Quote: "Nothing happens until something moves". - Albert Einstein.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game