Click on any title to read the full article
i. A violent storm with very strong winds, especially in the western Atlantic Ocean.
ii. A cyclone with wind velocities exceeding 73 and often reaching over 100 miles per hour, usually covering a large area and accompanied by thunder, lightning and heavy rain.
* All twelve elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary (?) - even if only Mother Nature knows!
See perfect HOUR (5).
|Below the Line|
|1. Predicted or predictable.|
2. Carries/carried no 'deadly' accompaniments.
3. Moves at the minimum speed.
4. Thunder and lightning does not disrupt or destroy electricity or power lines (see definition).
5. Rain does not cause flooding, landslide, damage, etc.
6. Evacuation will be successfully completed before start.
7. If speed is over the minimum, as it often is, on landfall, it (speed) reduces to the minimum; downgraded, with or without a change of name.
8. 'Disruption' is over quickly, that is, it passes in 'double quick time'.
See perfect HURRICANE (2).
further below the line
1. No loss of a single life, human or animal, occurs. (Wounds, injuries and material losses will, hopefully, be quickly coped with or recovered from.)
2. Assessment, rescue, clean-up, repairs, reconstruction, etc., resumes immediately after it passes.
3. Lessons will be learned, preparatory to the next season (connect to #1 above the line).
ARE THE AIDS EVER ADEQUATE ? GOD, ... HELP! HAVE MERCY!!
WHATEVER ITS CATEGORY.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game