Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) A microphone that is turned on, particularly one that broadcasts a spoken remark that was intended to be private.
* All six ... or more (?) elements would be in.
1. Never hidden and won't be said to be off.
2. What is broadcasts will be telling, scandalous.
3. Results in an unplanned loss for 'victim'.
4. Discovered late when damage would have occurred.
5. A hard lesson would be learned thereafter.
6. Apologies, not excuses, pleading, not blame, follows.
See perfect SILENCE (1).
Quote: "Not to decide is to decide". - Harvey Cox.
Quote: "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement". - Mulla Nasreddin.
Quotation: "Perhaps the very best question that you can memorise and repeat, over and over, is, 'what is the most valuable use of my time right now?'". - Brian Tracy.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game