Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (formal, often disapproving) A speech or piece of writing giving advice on the correct way to behave, etc.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Directed or addressed to the right person(s).
3. Advice, pleadings, examples, etc. is direct, specific and identifiable.
4. Way is the truly correct one, conforming with general beliefs and practices of the public, organization, society, club, etc.
5. No demonstration accompanies talk, unless officially requested or directed for 'adviser' to be a brief 'practitioner'.
6. Timely given and heard, or written and read, to hopefully help in achieving objective(s).
7. Serves purpose(s), especially for listener or hearer !
My Dear, do...,
...NOT WHAT I DO.
Quote: "Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least". - Lord Chesterfield.
Quote: "It is only too easy to make suggestions and later try to escape the consequences of what we say". - Jawaharlal Nehru.
Quote: "He that won't be counselled can't be helped". - Benjamin Franklin.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game