Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The state of being without a home, often due to poverty.
* All five elements would be in.
1. No true friends or allies.
2. No prospect or hope for the future. That is, no wherewithal, resources, ability, etc.
3. Nobody, person or thing, in support or beside the one without a home.
See perfect POVERTY (1).
Quote: "Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it only empties today of its strengths". - African proverb.
|Below the Line|
|1. No roof, covering or shade (to emphasize).|
2. Nowhere to stay or squat - not even temporarily.
* ALONE OR WITH A FAMILY.
Quote: "Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built". - Abraham Lincoln.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game