Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A day when most people do not go to work or school, especially because of a religious or national celebration.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful, whatever this/these is/are.
2. Considered a necessity to give day off.
3. Officially declared and announced early before or on the day.
4. Activities or events marking day are successfully conducted or organized. That is, day is observed officially and appropriately.
5. The people not directly or officially involved are at work or in school promptly and perform their duties and tasks effectively and efficiently (see definition, to emphasize).
6. No unplanned loss, damage, destruction, etc. occurs during celebrations or as a result of not going to work or school. That is, period is spent productively and/or positively (connect to #4 & #5).
7. Declaration and observance of particular day as a free day, for workers and students, serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s), as exactly hoped for: affords a rest period for students, staff and teachers, and makes the people or citizens of a country rejuvenated to become better individuals.
See perfect FREE PERIOD.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game