Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (in phrases, often with 'with') (To play hob, to raise hob) To make trouble or serious mischief, cause a thorough disturbance.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary by the baddie.
2. Mischief-maker is assumed to be in their right senses.
3. Likely consequences of bad behaviour is known by spoilsport.
4. Who suffers inconvenience, etc. can't punish the 'offender'.
5. Considerable loss, damage will arise from the nonsense.
6. The law does not catch up with who behaves badly.
Acting like a 'man'.
Reasoning like a child.
Taking things for granted.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game