Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (law) A person who inherits.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Has a legal status, qualification not in doubt.
2. Knows or finds out value of what is inherited.
3. Chosen by the actual owner of what was passed on (if applicable).
4. Will have a good plan on how to handle/treat the thing inherited.
5. Able to pass on the thing inherited to another.
6. Gets full benefit from whatever was inherited.
Quote: "We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men". - Herman Melville.
Quote: "If you hear a voice within you say :you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced". - Vincent Van Gogh.
Quote: "We spend money we don't have, on things we don't need, to make impressions that don't last, on people we don't care about". - Tim Jackson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game