Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British English) A place of refuge.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for who sought place.
2. Place will be accessible, whatever it might take.
3. Some sort of guarantee of safety will be available.
4. No 'impossible' demand will be made of who is safe.
5. Can be stayed in, for as long as would be required.
6. Risk or danger would be nonexistent in the place.
7. Serves purpose(s), whatever this/these might be.
.. >> WHEREVER.
See perfect place (1).
See perfect refuge (2).
See perfect location (1).
>> .. ON EARTH !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game