Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Death at the hands of an assassin.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Not desired, or expected, or wished for.
2. Prepared for, in a sort of very strange way.
3. Killer or death squad was seen before a dying.
4. There was an attempt to run, or a pleading for a life to be spared.
5. The killer(s) achieve goal(s) by assassinating the person departed.
6. The victim, whoever died, was the right target.
7. The law will catch up with the real assassin.
8. A corpse will be available as an evidence.
See perfect DEATH (1).
See perfect form (1).
See perfect type (1).
See perfect DEATH (2).
See perfect ACCESSORY (3).
See perfect UNFORGIVENESS.
See perfect ASPHALT JUNGLE.
See perfect ASSASSINATION (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game