Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who secretly finds a way of looking at and/or changing information on somebody else's computer system without permission.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Person has a purpose and considers act or action necessary.
2. You provide an enabling environment for this person, whether knowingly or inadvertently.
3. Knows what he or she is looking for to be changed, knows that permission will not be granted to manipulate your system. And completes the damage quickly.
4. Does not destroy or alter your computer's memory, etc.
5. Gains from immoral, illegal or unethical activity.
6. Will not be caught immediately. And would have caused some loss or disadvantage for the person whose computer was tampered with.
7. Always ahead of victim(s), and so achieves his or her goal(s) (connect to #5 & #6).
>>> ... NEED NOT BE AN EXPERT, YET USUALLY PROLIFIC !
Quote: "Better an ugly face than an ugly mind". - James Ellis.
Quote: "He who flees from trial confesses his guilt". - Publilius Syrus.
Quote: "To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it is folly". - Samuel Johnson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game