Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (formal) A room or hall with equipment for doing physical exercise, for example in a school.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary. [See perfect FITNESS (1).]
2. 'Purpose-built'. That is, facilities, arrangement of equipment, etc. in room, are all in proper order. [See perfect PLACEMENT (3).]
3. Equipment are the right, modern ones, functional and complete in numbers or quantity. [See perfect EQUIPMENT (2).]
4. Room and equipment are clean, neat and tidy. And place is constantly, well-maintained, whether the room and equipment are new or renovated. (See perfect CLEANLINESS.)
5. Room is safe, protected and secured, especially from unauthorized access. (See perfect PEEPING TOM.)
6. Large enough for the number of intended users. And not used for non-sporting activities. (See perfect SPACIOUSNESS.)
7. Has rules and regulations for use of equipment, opening times, etc. That is, management of gym is excellent. [See perfect ORDER (3).]
8. Serves purpose(s). (See perfect CONSTITUTIONAL.)
... go USE IT.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game