Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A situation in which the fact is established that you have done something wrong or illegal.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to establish specific fact.
2. Process of arrest, arraignment, hearing, etc. was proper.
3. A trial or an appeal (where applicable) would have been concluded.
4. The basis or foundation of a judgement will be the law(s).
5. The decision or pronouncement will be unanimous, unequivocal.
6. Act serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s) (connect to #7).
7. Punishment or sanction that follows verdict will be commensurate.
8. (Reserved.) (The law or rule flouted or broken is not retroactive.)
See perfect MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game