Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (rhetorical) Any place that receives the dead.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to designate place as receiving the dead, whether place is as desired by deceased (if applicable).
2. Unknown, for certain, when alive.
3. Won't be easily accessible, to the living, for an attempt at some relocation to be made or for a bodysnatcher to take corpse.
4. Thought able to provide a 'rest'.
5. Not measurable and/or assessable. That is, the particular place will take all the persons that will be brought for burial there.
6. Nature won't disturb the place.
7. Has ownership and/or there will be some form of control had or that can be exercised over the land, or ocean, or space in sky.
8. Serves purpose(s), for the dead.
See perfect GRIM REAPER.
See perfect LOST SOUL.
See perfect TSUNAMI.
See perfect RIP (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game