Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (North American English) The activity of checking and correcting the written work or exam papers of students.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Checker is educated and knowledgeable enough. That is, examiner understands the question(s) and the written answer(s) adequately, with or without a marking scheme.
3. Person performing activity is in the right frame of mind and does work without bias or malice.
4. Thorough and complete. That is, check is detailed and the correction(s) made is/are not wrong. (And where scored, the point(s) or zero scored, is what is earned or deserved.)
5. Completed timely and submitted promptly.
6. Will not require a second checker to cross-check what has been checked and corrected. (Or second checker, if any, will not award a mark that is significantly different or discover major difference(s) in errors.)
7. Activity serves purpose(s).
PRACTICALS AND/OR THEORY AND/OR INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game