Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (exclamation) Used when you are leaving somebody or when somebody else is leaving.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, especially for the user.
2. Uttered when you are already on the way. Or said when the other person has started moving away.
3. Word or action is expressed clearly and 'nicely' - not possible to be misconstrued for some other thing.
4. Word is accompanied, where necessary, with the right emotion, be this of happiness at departure or of anger on leaving.
5. Heard or seen clearly by whom it is directed at.
6. (Reserved.) (Invites or gets the right response.) (Connect to #4.)
7. Serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s). That is, you or the other person do not return immediately after saying word or doing thing to indicate departure.
See perfect WELCOME (1).
See perfect GOOD-BYE.
See perfect GO (2).
Quote: "Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye". - Beyonce Knowles-Carter.
Quote: "The best way to predict the future is to invent it". - Alan Kay.
Quote: "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you". - Thomas Jefferson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game