Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Someone who accepts defeat with good grace.
* All six elements should be in.
* Aka The 'sweet and so fresh.'
1. Put in best efforts during a contest, struggle, etc. [Not ashamed of bad outcome]
2. Gives no excuses and makes no complaints afterward. (Masks self-loathing]
3. Won't challenge result or outcome immediately after. [Such politeness]
4. Willing to go back to the drawing board, if desired. [Disguises anger]
5. Blames only the self for failing, incompetence, etc. [Hides let-down]
6. Congratulates the winner or conqueror without demur. [Much faith]
KUDOS ... but no high fives.
NICE ... but no backslapping.
OK ... but, hey!, no bantering.
Quote: "Happiness is not the absence of problems...it is the ability to deal with it". - M. Kartik.
Quotation: "Victory belongs to the most persevering". - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Quote: "The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire". - Richard M. Nixon.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game