Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who plays golf.
* All nine elements should be in.
* [See perfect OVERPLAY (1).]
1. Purposeful - learning, practice, exercise or competition.
MALE OR FEMALE OR...
2. Appropriately kitted, with or without a caddie.
... ON A 9 OR AN 18-HOLE COURSE.
3. Properly and fully equipped.
WITH A DESIGNER SET OR SOME CHEAPO.
4. Healthy and fit. That is, will start and complete play in good physical state. In other words, will achieve objective(s).
VETERAN OR ADULT OR KID.
5. Honest, truthful and sincere, especially if paired. And does not disturb the play of the other players on the course; a gentleman or gentlewoman.
ON BROWNS OR GREENS.
6. Will generally continually show improvement in play, over time.
ONE OR FIVE OVER; OR PAR; OR FIFTEEN OR TWENTY UNDER!
7. Has strength and composure on the course.
AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL.
8. Will win, sometimes, even if it is only the bet(s)!
WHATEVER THE PRIZE.
9. Plays with his or her golf set, golf shoes, gloves, etc., and will therefore, have no excuse in the event of a 'washout'.
WHATEVER THE HANDICAP.
Quote: "I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win". - Arnold Palmer.
Quote: "Sets your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way". - Eileen Caddy.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game