Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Fame, praise or honour that is given to somebody because they have achieved something important.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Accomplishment is real and conclusive.
3. Given publicly. Or, where given privately, this can be proudly repeated in public.
4. Given to the maximum extent possible. That is, what will be given will be unrestrained; no-holds barred.
5. Accepted honourably. That is, recipient will have no reservations about how achievement was attained; not unexpected.
6. Has no time limitation - should remain once given to beneficiary.
7. Serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s).
8. What is given and received is not accompanied with, or inclusive of, a material benefit or real money. (To emphasize.)
THE GREATEST OF ALL GIFTS.
Quote: "For glory gives itself to those who have always dreamed of her". - Charles De Gaulle.
Quote: "Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves". - Joseph P. Thompsom.
Quote: "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall". - Oliver Goldsmith.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game