Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of arresting somebody.
* All twelve or thirteen elements, as applicable, would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Effected by the appropriate authority.
3. There is a basis or justification, even if acceptable only in the opinion of arresting party - allegation, accusation, ... or conclusive evidence - not necessarily in the opinion of an accused.
See perfect SUSPICION (1).
|Below the Line|
|4. Legal. That is, 'capture' is right in the eye of the law. In other words, correct authorization, documentation, etc., is used as instrument of authority (connect to #2).|
5. Method of arrest is the appropriate or legally permitted one - a command or order, grip or capture, etc., as applicable (connect to #4).
6. Rights, if any, are read to the arrested person immediately on being held.
7. Hold is for the appropriate duration. That is, arrested person is arraigned in court quickly or freed on time.
See perfect AIR MARSHAL (2).
further below the line
8. Person held is the right one, not someone held as a result of a mistaken identity or misinformation (connect to #3 & #5).
9. Arrested person is not injured during process of arrest or while being held (to emphasize, connect to #5 & #8).
10. No injury to the arresting party (connect to #8 & #9).
11. Arrest takes place at the right place (connect to #4).
See perfect SACRIFICIAL LAMB.
much further below the line
12. Possibility of an escape or getaway is non-existent.
13. Purpose(s) of arrest is/are achieved.
See perfect ORDERLINESS (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game